Saturday, November 14, 2009

Princess Pony Party



I have a soon to be 5 yr old daughter whose passion is horses. She also has recently become enamored by princesses. When I asked her what kind of party she wanted this year her answer was " a princess pony party, of course!".

I'm renting a room locally to have this party. This cuts down on the stress of having it my own home. I don't have to clean the house prior to the party nor do I have to clean up after! I also don't feel the need to have 15 little princesses romping through my home. Room rentals range from $25-$60 an hour depending on your needs.

Simplicity was the key to the invitations I designed. I just bought some inexpensive pink card stock, used ribbon I already had and added a pony sticker to seal the envelope. The wording also plays into the theme. "The Kingdom of Ponies, Cordially invites you to a royal ball to celebrate Princess Natalia's 5th birthday"

No comments:

Post a Comment